Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry into accounting software, including billing, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist with managing orders in progress by following up with vendors, updating order database and keeping communication flowing to sales team members and customers.
- Verify receipt of ordered goods, prepare goods for delivery to vendors and/or customers, prepare shipments and, possibly, make deliveries.
- Assist with mailings, correspondence and other administrative functions as required by sales team members.
- Assist with answering phones and filing.
- Special projects, as necessary.
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time Monday - Friday
- Minimum of 2 years of office/administrative experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be proficient in Access, Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Experience in ASI or promotional product industry a PLUS!
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
E-mail resume and compensation/benefit requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without compensation/benefit requirements will not be considered.