As a result of our extensive overseas factory and supplier relationships, GEAR’N UP has the experience and expertise to source your product overseas. If you have the time (90-120 days), and are able to plan your project well in advance, this is a great way to help save money AND get a completely customized product.
Additionally, we are happy to provide overseas pricing on larger than catalog quantities on any item shown on our site and our supplier’s catalogs. Items can be customized in color or with special imprint options. We handle all freight forwarding, customs brokerage and logistics. Quality is always guaranteed.
How to get started: (Please contact your account manager to get started)
- Email a digital photo or send a sample of the product that you are looking to source. A sample is preferable.
- Be specific about the color of the product that you are looking for.
- Indicate the quantity that you are looking for. A minimum quantity may be required for your custom product.
Examples of minimums are listed below:
(subject to change)
Confirm the delivery schedule or event date. This will enable us to determine if overseas sourcing is an option and whether to figure our pricing based on ocean or air freight.
- Hats - 576 units
- Writing Instruments - 5,000 units
- Bags & Blankets - 2,500 units
- Umbrellas - 2,500 units
- Stress Balls - 5,000 units
- Key Tags/Amenities/Miscellaneous Items - 5,000 units
- Stainless - 5,000 units
- Ceramics - 27,000 units
- Garments - 1,000/dz.
- Electronics - 2,500 units
- Let us know where the product is shipping to. In most instances (less than container load quantities) our quotations will be FOB: CA. For full container loads or on air shipments we can quote FOB your final destination.
- Confirm all imprint details - number of colors, process (e.g. silkscreen, embroidery) and number of locations.
- Is special packaging required?
Upon receipt of a confirmed order and artwork, we will immediately request a pre-production sample for final approval from our overseas supplier. A 50% deposit will be required at the time of placing your overseas custom order. The typical production time for most overseas orders is 90-120 business days. Air/expedited shipping services are available upon request.
Please contact your account manager with any additional questions regarding custom overseas sourcing.