Specific job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with sales team members in establishing and maintaining productive working relationships with customers by providing excellent service and sales assistance.
- Assist sales team members in researching and preparing sales proposals with innovative and cost-effective ideas in accordance with specific customer requests and needs.
- Process orders and manage those in process to ensure timely production by following up with vendors, updating order database and keeping communication flowing to sales team members and customers.
- Verify receipt of ordered goods, prepare goods for delivery to vendors and/or customers, prepare shipments, and make deliveries.
- Perform various market research duties, such as obtaining contact information for existing prospect lists, develop new prospect lists for target industries, develop introductory e-mails for new prospects, etc.
- Pull and prepare daily fulfillment orders for shipment.
- Process FedEx and/or UPS shipping labels on-line for shipments.
- Develop rapport with customers and vendors when delivering orders.
- Develop a solid understanding of the promotional product industry and stay apprised of new products, trends and services within the industry.
- Assist with answering phones and filing.
- Must have some office, administrative, customer service or sales experience.
- Associate or BA degree (in progress is acceptable), preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment independently but also take direction from various team members simultaneously.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be proficient in Access, Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Must be 21 years of age, valid driver's license and provide a recent copy of a clean MVR (due to auto insurance coverage).
- Experience in sales, graphic design (Adobe Illustrator) or promotional product industry a PLUS!
- Must be able to keep warehouse organized and lift 50 lbs.
This position will provide the "right" individual with unlimited growth opportunities based on individual skill set. However, they must be willing to learn everything from the "ground up". Initial responsibilities will include a lot of time in the shipping, receiving and delivery area. Once a candidate demonstrates the ability to handle all of the details involved in these areas, which are many, while also seeing the various types of products sold to our customers, they will be better prepared for the various customer service/sales support duties. Only candidates willing to learn the business in this manner need apply.
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time Monday - Friday
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
E-mail resume and compensation/benefit requirements to email@example.com. Resumes without compensation/benefit requirements will not be considered.