Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Establish new sales opportunities and maintain productive working relationships with new customers by providing excellent service and sales assistance.
• Research and prepare sales proposals with innovative and cost-effective ideas according to customer requests and specified needs.
• Process orders and follow up with vendors to ensure timely production.
• Verify receipt of ordered goods, prepare goods for delivery to vendors and/or customers, prepare shipments and, possibly, make customer deliveries.
• Continue to stay apprised of new products, trends and services within the industry.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of promotional product sales experience.
• Associate or BA degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Marketing.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment with minimal supervision.
• Ideal candidate is hardworking, dedicated and creative with a positive attitude.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
• Must be proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word and Access.
• Graphic software (Adobe programs: Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign) knowledge and experience in promotional products industry a PLUS!
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time Monday - Friday
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
If you are someone we need on our team, e-mail resume and compensation/benefit requirements to email@example.com. Resumes without compensation/benefit requirements will not be considered.