Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with existing customer base by providing excellent service and sales assistance. Develop and build new sales opportunities.
- Research and prepare sales proposals with innovative and cost-effective ideas according to customer requests and specified needs.
- Process orders and follow up with vendors to ensure timely production.
- Verify receipt of ordered goods, prepare goods for delivery to vendors and/or customers, prepare shipments and, possibly, make customer deliveries.
- Develop a solid understanding of the promotional product industry and continue to stay apprised of new products, trends and services within the industry.
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time Monday - Friday
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience (retail, phone or direct sales).
- Associate or BA degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment with minimal supervision.
- Ideal candidate is hardworking, dedicated and creative with a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and Access.
- Graphic software (Adobe programs: Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign) knowledge and experience in promotional products industry a PLUS!
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
E-mail resume and compensation/benefit requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without compensation/benefit requirements will not be considered.